Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These Genes Don't Fit

My parents have given me a lot of things throughout the years, most of which I am grateful for. There are however, a couple things I’m NOT happy about, like some genetic traits. There is a list of genes that I wish weren’t swimming around in my pool, but today I’m going to focus on one – my dark under eye circles.

I hate them and unfortunately, they stem from genes, not from lack of sleep. I’ll always stop to read about how to make them go away, prevent them, etc. so when I heard about Garnier’s new Skin Renew anti-eye puffer I bought in. Anything to make it look like I wasn’t suckered punched in the nose when I don’t have make-up on.

Here are the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller .5oz. claims:
- Puffy bags deflate
- Dark circles diminish
- Eyes look brighter

You are supposed to start seeing results in one week. It’s been a little over the week since I started using it. I thought I started to see results a couple of days ago. And by results I mean I think my eyes started to show crows feet and wrinkles, which I don’t recall from before and am pretty pissed about. Perhaps I never really paid that much attention to my surrounding eye area.
So, to be fair, I’m going to give this thing another week then I’ll make a final decision. Stay tuned …

- K

1 comment:

  1. K,

    I'm looking forward to the rest of your review! I'm struggling with those wretched bags too, and am none too pleased about it!

    KB

    ReplyDelete