Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Skyn-tastic


We love Sephora, this is something you will come to realize as we continue to post and talk about beauty products. Recently, I received one of those free gifts with purchase Sephora gives you when you spend an exorbitant amount of money. I ended up choosing a travel size sample of Skyn Icelandic Glacial Face Wash. And you know what? best.choice.ever.

I'm obsessed with this little tube of refreshing, cooling, soft face wash. All you need is a teeny tiny dab and you're golden. I use Skyn face wash every morning to give me the kick I need. It's a really soft formula that gets smoother and softer as you lather. The best part is is that it doesn't dry my skin out, which can be a big problem for me. I use prescription products and this meshes amazingly with the harsh ingredients found in prescription face meds.

Thank you for your little goodies, Sephora. I feel better for spending an inappropriate amount in your store because you introduced me to a gem of a face wash that I now need more of and will buy from you. Sephora = 1, K = 0.

- K
Update: Another blog I read, Jack & Hill: A Beauty Blog, posted the below about another Skyn Iceland product. It focuses on a sunscreen and I'm always looking for a good face SPF. However, at $55.00, I might stick with my drugstore brand. I am a PR girl after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment