Friday, February 13, 2009

Retail Therapy

I have no use for this gorgeous Trina Turk dress. But the moment I laid my eyes on it this week, it was a match made in heaven. Super on sale. The last one. My size. I had to have it.
After rationalizing with myself for a good couple days of how even though I didn't need to spend the money yet it was a good investment for upcoming weddings, social functions, etc...it hit me. Why rationalize? Its a Valentine's Day gift for myself! I had no one to buy for or no one to make even the slightest effort to make me feel special. So I took control of the sitch this holiday and marched on down to Mark Shale and bought it. And I love it. And despite it not being able to love me back, it fits perfectly and somehow makes me feel special. It will be the gift that keeps on giving every time I wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment