Friday, February 13, 2009

Be jealous.



My Valentine’s Day weekend is going to be so amazing. I couldn’t be more excited about my plans. I get to go to the Suburbs (gag) to ... get ready for it … SHOP FOR WEDDING DRESSES WITH MY LITTLE SISTER!

Yep – my little sister decided it would be a good idea to get married and make me her maid of honor. Since apparently being single means I won’t have any plans this weekend, my dear Mother made appointments all over Chicagoland to start the hunt for the perfect dress. Shopping for your little sister’s wedding dress all weekend … in the suburbs … I really can’t imagine a way to make a city girl feel better about herself on the most depressing holiday for singletons.

To make sure I’m “helpful” – here are some options I’ve got my eye on – I sure hope my sister likes them!

- K


No comments:

Post a Comment