Friday, August 7, 2009

You Know You're a Beauty Junkie When ...

This morning I popped into the new CVS by work today to pick up an umbrella in anticipation of these "crazy storms" Ginger Zee has been so eloquently updating us on. As I wandered around the aisles looking for something cuter than the black banker-type umbrella, I found myself gravitating towards the beauty section. It was like a magnetic pull. The closer I got, the more excited I got. It didn't matter that I needed to be at work in 5 minutes or had my weekend travel bags with me and not a free hand to spare. I NEEDED A FIX.

I was able to muster up some self-control and focus on the mission and revert myself from the direction and bright lights of lip glosses and hair accessories. However, at that moment it became very clear to me that I am now a full blown beauty junkie. I think to welcome myself to the club, officially, I'll by that NARS Multiple in Orgasm I've been coveting. After all, I need it it, I'm a junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment